Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cherry Creek Arts Festival!


I'm immensely honored and thrilled to announce that my art was selected to be part of the 20th Anniversary Cherry Creek Arts Festival! The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is a big deal. There were 2250 applicants, of which 230 were selected. Only 27 of those are from Colorado and I'm one of them! There are only 8 of us in my particular category, Emerging Artist!

I'm grateful for this opportunity to show my work and gain some experience in the art of showing and selling my art out in the Big Wide World (not just in the Big Wide Web :)
Yipee! Can't wait!

The Festival takes place on the
3rd 4th and 5th of July in Denver.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL! I will make sure that my BIL and SIL attend! (You have been to their house.) Congrats Iette! We are so very proud of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails