Monday, November 15, 2010

And ... we're open!


My little online Art Shop is back in business, Friends! To celebrate its opening, I'd like to introduce you to Organic Pink Lady's first ever 2011 Desk Calendar.

I'm quite pleased and proud of how it turned out. Each month features a different design by me and all 12 months fit sweetly into a CD case that flips back to sit on a flat surface. I hope you love it too!

Please help me spread the word of its existence, as in a couple of months it will no longer be available. You can send your friends, family or coworkers a link to my site: http://www.OrganicPinkLady.com or a link directly to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/organicpinklady (PS. I love shipping internationally). Thank you! Any help you can offer in getting the word out about my online presence and shop is greatly appreciated! Here's to a wonderful beginning!

I'll be adding more goodies to the shop everyday for a while. Mini drawing journals and coloring books, fabric ornaments, customizable holiday cards, glossy cards, new prints and maybe even some original paintings.


.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails