Sunday, November 22, 2009

Improv Everywhere


I've lost track of the number of times I've had an idea to do something funny and/or silly in public, always prefaced by "If I were an actor I would ..."

Here is a group of peeps, Improv Everywhere, who's really doing it, spreading joy and silliness, nudging people out of their habitual slumber, worldwide. I love the ridiculousness they get up to. Maybe I'll get to join them on "a mission" one day. That's what they call their antics, missions. Below is one of my favorites.


Read details, see photos and watch it again here.

I haven't watched them ALL but I do have a few favorites: Frozen Grand Central, Cell Phone Symphony, Human Mirror, Slo-Mo Home Depot, The Mp3 Experiements ... the list goes on ... endless hours of entertainment!

See if you get a laugh outta yourself. And maybe you'll even find a soft spot in your heart for our fellow humanoids. I certainly have a big SS for us.

Make sure you don't miss The No Pants! Subway Ride to see what seems to be becoming their global signature mission! Maybe you can get in on the action wherever you live!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails