Sunday, August 1, 2010

IslandLovely


©Fito Gordo

My friend Fito is an avid sailor and not long ago he was in Ilhabela for the Rolex Ilhabela Sailing Week. Ilhabela is in Brasil, in the state of São Paulo, where I, actually, we, grew up. Yup, Fito and I have known each other since 3rd grade, maybe it was 4th grade. Ilhabela literally translates as IslandLovely. The picture above was taken by Fito and is absolutely beautiful to me ... those dreamy blues, the mirage-like quality, the light reflecting off those billowing sails, the flatter ones intermingled. Oh how I love it. And then there's that PINK! sail, oh my. I could watch this picture all day long, so I couldn't help but ask Fito if I could share it with you here. I may ask him if I can show you one more from his IlhaBela album. Fingers crossed he'll say yes! It's gorgeous as well, but different. Stay tuned!

PS. Please feel free to leave Fito a comment under this post or join us on FACEBOOK:)

.

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of organicpinklady blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails